availspace Available Space: rock n roll - finally!

Monday, May 26, 2008

rock n roll - finally!

That's right! We are ready to let our hair down and get crazy with the other Gen Xers. Hubby, being from rural Norway, has never been to a big headliner like this and is in for a real treat. Secretly, I am going to get a glimpse of Sting again, but am also looking forward to hearing some oldies live as well as see Elvis Costello for the first time. On top of all that, it is our 15 anniversary, so what could be better than spending the weekend in Portland? However - $350 for tickets? Isn't that a bit over the top? When did things get so expensive?


Back to making some little 4" pieces just to keep my creative juices flowing. Still am dividing them between etsy and ebay. Have a look if your in for some wee art or a gift for a friend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Brooks said...

Hey Erica!
I have been enjoying the new art you have posted and seeing the remodel on your new house. Looks great! Have a great time when you come to the states....enjoy the concert! I would love to hear how you like the venue. We lived in the Vancouver area for many years. Also, Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I are also celebrating 15 this year.
Julie (stanley) Brooks

9:51 PM  
Blogger Julie Brooks said...

Lunch would be great! I live in Lakeland Hills. email me when you are going to be in town and when would be a good day to do lunch. Looking forward to it!
Julie msicybird@hotmail.com

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

your art is wonderful.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home