availspace Available Space: progress!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

progress!

One Day - 4" collage on canvas




Thank you for your kind comments regarding our home renovations. We are quite proud with our accomplishments and although we have a long way to go, we are enjoying the rooms that we have finished and especially enjoying the extra space. I will post more imagery later, but thought I would update with a little piece just finished and listed on ebay.


Also, been moving like the wind over my large pieces and although they are getting close, I am not quite sure I can say they are done. Here are a couple of detailed shots to get you curious...



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika,

Is this a commissioned piece or will you be selling it? I love the colors! If you're selling it can you email me the price? If it's a commissioned, maybe I can commission you to do one on a smaller scale, maybe 16x16. Please let me know. My email is mhigginsh@comcast.net. Great work on your new house, it looks like something out of a magazine. Take care, Amy

2:53 AM  
Blogger Anne, Bulles dorĂ©es said...

j'adore les couleurs !! cela donne envie de voir la suite !!
I love the colors you use !

12:13 PM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Very cool--very ethereal.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! Beautiful!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

quite beautiful,soothing,calming

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home