availspace Available Space: lots of work!

Monday, March 10, 2008

lots of work!


Time seems to be going so fast these days. Have a large job to work on that will probably take up my March and April and perhaps a bit of May. This job is a challenging one, but one I am looking very forward to tackling. I am back to my art school days, making stretcher bars and stretching canvases. The size of these are large and a bit daunting, but I am up for the challenge! The size? Two pieces, each measuring 90 cm x 150 cm or 3' x 5'! Right now my hands are sore from stretching canvas. Will send some photos as the work progresses.

On top of this, I am finished up some projects for some up and coming publications as well as keeping my shops up to date with some new schtuff. More later when my hands aren't so sore!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I love this tree.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can leave only one comment to all posts at your blog.. Your art is absolutely amazing!!

It is very inspiring, thank you!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Keep showing us your ebay/etsy links!!! :) ps bought the book mixed emulsions & love your work in it!

5:54 PM  
Blogger ac said...

love this...I admire the strength of your simplicity....
ac

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home