availspace Available Space: Signed, sealed, delivered!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Signed, sealed, delivered!


Finished up this commissioned piece this week as well as delivered the larger pieces. So good to be able to have time for myself again! The frame was something the customer had and she determined the theme and color. This piece is 30cm x 40 cm. Can't wait to see it on her wall!


As promised, I am showing you the large commissioned pieces. Hanging side by side they measure almost 10 feet long. I haven't gone in to see them hanging in their permanent location, but plan on doing that soon and will share the images when I take them. I am now constructing one a tad bigger for our kitchen wall. Love working big!

(click images to enlarge)



And, in trying to keep up with my goal of producing art to list every Sunday, I am sharing new pieces listed on etsy and ebay this evening.








see available work here!

7 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Fabulous work, Erika. Just fabulous.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

you've been busy! Wonderful work. I can't wait to work bigger...

1:10 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Oh my gosh, these are fantastic!!! I love "was there". The color is fascinating!

3:38 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

GIRL!
i am lovin' everything about these...every little thing!


xo
d

2:29 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Erika, Wow! 10 feet! Good for you for working so large-they look wonderful. I wish I could see them in person- they look like they have lots of depth to them. I also love the smaller commissioned piece!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Erika, I just found your blog today and love your large abstract pieces...are they painted with oils?
Beautiful blue!
www.blueskydreaming-sc.blogpot.com/

10:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i LOVE your work and i LOVE your blog

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home