availspace Available Space: Sunday

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday


Our Sunday was a productive one including fresh baked rolls. I seldom bake and was reminded of how nice the house smells with things in the oven. I have also finished a commission (I will show you this later) and many small canvases. Decided that it would be much easier for me to list everything once a week and then have one mailing day instead of having to go to the post office almost everyday. Sunday will be the day to post and Tuesday will be the day it all goes out. I don't know why I didn't figure out to do this sooner. Anyway, here are some of the pieces up for sale this week.





3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I adore the "red go cart" piece! It is perfect!!!

Your rolls look yummy! I bet the house smelled wonderful!

xo,

Carmen

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are busting your butt, gal!! good for you! great work...........are you finding success on etsy? am seriously contemplating that move. i want to sell!! hey, i took your piece to the collage class at PRATT! they loved it!! i had the teacher take a look at what i did and she had some ideas. go to my "bada bling!" blog and see the update i did on it yesterday!!! i think it looks even better now! take care. ox w

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new items... don't tempt me ! :))
and your home is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home