availspace Available Space: blue skies

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

blue skies

What a fantastic weekend! We drove to Oslo on Friday and spent a fantabulous weekend there doing the tourist thing. I lived in Oslo about 16 years ago when I went to the university there, and although I had visited the parks and museums back then, there is something about going back when you're older. How wonderful that you appreciate things so much more! The above photo is taken at Vigelandsparken. If you ever visit Oslo, this is a must! Will show you more photos from the weekend later, but for now, leaving your with a little welcome Spring framed piece soon to be listed on ebay. happy week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Erika,

I came across your blog last week when I was sitting around surfing links from other blogs. Your work is beautiful. It's also nice to hear news from "home." I'm American but spent 3 years in western Norway-Bømlo, Voss and Utne i Hardanger. I used to vist friends in Stavanger often. Your picture from Vigeland Parken brought back some good memories.

Marissa

7:31 PM  
Blogger whidbey islander said...

so in love with your collage work. am so excited about owning a small piece of heaven. am working on my blog and it will be up by the first of april. i'll share the link when it's up and running. and hopefully we can connect while you are in WA! blessings from abroad.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Danita said...

I'm so in love with your art! It's just fantastic!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home