availspace Available Space: Home Alone and back to my roots

Friday, May 23, 2008

Home Alone and back to my roots

This piece is available in my etsy shop.

Paul and the two older boys headed off yesterday for a 4 day boys trip. This of course means that Noah and I are home alone with no car but with nice weather. Sooooo, I plan on getting lots of exercise riding my bike to town, taking long walks around the lake with Noah, catching up with housework and getting some much needed lawn work finished.


This piece is available on ebay


In art news, I am still trying to list more often on ebay and etsy however it hasn't been easy with commissioned work and other promised pieces. I have just finished 14 pieces for a public building which will be displayed throughout the summer. I had a fantastic time working on these as I went back to paper collage. I had forgotten how I love using old, thin papers and stained ribbon. I have listed almost all of them on my website however though I would share a few with you here. They are approx. 12" x 16" matted and framed.





Only three weeks until we leave for the US. Whoo hoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

i really love everything!
i got an etsy treasury today and its title is "i love their work and their blogs" and of course i added you!

12:25 AM  
Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

very nice work!

r.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Roben-Marie said...

I love how you incorporate these old frames into your pieces! Nice work and very inspiring!! Have a great day! RM :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home