availspace Available Space: finally done!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

finally done!


Got the last of my 31 pieces for Creative Underground's swaggin' garland done. I can not tell you how happy I am! I am the type that can't do anything easy and decided for this swap I was going to make something special for each and every participant! Each piece is closed with the persons initial - you can slide this around and open it up to reveal a little surprise piece of art! This took me much longer than I had anticipated. I can't wait to see it hanging with all the others! I mean, who doesn't need a 7 foot garland hanging in their studio?
(A is for Angela - you get a sneak peak at yours!).


Leave it to a 7 year old to capture a nice picture of the neighborhood. Taken from the balcony, the colors and sky were so nice, thought I would have to post it here for you to have a little peak at my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home