availspace Available Space: new art and detox week 2

Sunday, May 28, 2006

new art and detox week 2


Well, wouldn't you believe that even though I have made it to week two of my detox, I was inspired enough to create some art! Amazing! Actually, I feel quite good which is a miracle in itself as I thought I would surely keel over from a major sugar withdrawl. I must say, I am pretty darn tired of celery and hummous, oatmeal and fruit (no sugar might I add) and herbal tea. Looking at my watch, it looks like it is time for my snack - num num, an apple. My original plan was to detox for 14 days but I am actually feeling pretty good I just might continue until we go on vacation the 17th. That means that I will have detoxed for 25 days! Whoo hoo!

Anyway, thought I would share one of a few collages I worked on this weekend. This one is for sale, have a look if yer interested! Happy week to all!


I want to see more! Take me to ebay!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika Tysse said...

yep, I must say, pretty proud of myself that I have made it without sugar for a week!

7:59 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

I don't drink a lot of caffine, but if I skip my morning coffee my head explodes by noon. I went caffine free for a couple of years, then winter came to Texas and the lust for egg nog coffee got the better of me. Nothing says Christmas more than temps in the mid 60s and egg nog coffee.

I love your new work.

5:04 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Oh Erika - Good for you! What willpower! You make me want to start one - it has been a while. But you are so right it makes you feel like a new person afterwards! I am off to eBay to check out your stunning art!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kivett Studio said...

No sugar...Good for you! I've been weak lately, indugling in way too much sugar....PMS, that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

I love the new work too.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home