availspace Available Space: Odd Molly

Friday, July 07, 2006

Odd Molly

If you know me well, you know my weakness for nice, well made clothes. Things with a cool detail i.e. a special button, a ragged hem, an asymmetrical cut. You get the idea. So, you can imagine my excitement today when I went into a trendy store here in Stavanger (yes, we do have a few cool shops) and found that the sweater I loved but couldn't get myself to pay full price for, was 50% off! I will not disclose the price I paid for it in case my wonderful, dear hubby reads my blog (however I doubt it), but I am so excited I thought that I HAD to share!
Now, if you visit the Odd Molly site and you know me, you will ask yourself, "Why didn't she buy that fabulous skirt?" or "Why didn't she buy the wonderful long knit jacket?" or even "That blouse! Perfect for Erika! Why didn't she splurge and get that too?". Well, the answer to your question is that they don't have the entire collection or I would of! I did try on a fabulous jacket though but it was on hold for someone else. The good news is that the shop called and said that the person never picked it up so I am off to grab this beauty tomorrow!


And, they had this dress, perfect for me, right up my alley but on sale it was still $200! I do have to say stop sometime so I did for this but it was hard...



next time...

5 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Damn Erika - that is gorgeous!! You have amazing taste. I never heard of that label. I don't know if I should thank you though. . .I might have to take out a second morgage! ;)

3:58 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

hey erika,many thanks for the link...i am now lusting after #234B crochet handmade woodstock in white,#20 classic grandmas crochet brown coat and #221 pointelle cardigan in dark red!
i am a sweater girl with a bent toward the inth detail....so i will start my fund for this great new(2 me) site!
p.s.i adore what you picked out!!!
xoxox,
denise

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home