availspace Available Space: new schtuff !

Sunday, June 11, 2006

new schtuff !







Alter Ego
4" x 6"
wrapped canvas













I have been very productive the past couple days. I am sure this has to do with my hubby finally being around. He is traveling the next two days however and that will mean no time in my studio, so I am trying to get caught up on as many things as I can! And, back by popular demand, a collage from my bird series. I have a few of these finished and ready to sell however sometime I am a bit reluctant as these take so many hours to complete. Anyway, here is one I will share.

Come Alone

approx. 9" x 12"

30 cm x 40 cm
wrapped canvas, painted sides

ALSO - I have some new jewelry in the works. Currently it is curing, but I plan to finish up some pieces and post them here on my blog. I will eventually put them on ebay as well but thought I would share with readers here first. Because I love to collage more than anything, these pieces are a combination of collage and traditional beading. I am interested in seeing how you like it! It is always nice to get some input! Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your bird people!

-Amber

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your jewelry! Hurry up!

8:02 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

P.S. I loved both of these. I just did not have the heart to bid against Sarah. . .

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home