availspace Available Space: a wee look and an au revoir

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

a wee look and an au revoir


Been working a bit on jewelry and thought I would give readers a sneak peek. These pieces are one of a kind, sterling silver pendants. They measure approx. 1" square and have an image on both sides making them reverseable. I have been beading for years but it wasn't until recently that I have started selling. I have also discovered that it is impossible to take a decent picture of these pieces even with my new camera - actually, as I write this, I am thinking that perhaps it is the photographer... - anyhoo, here are some pieces.




I have also been handstamping charms (hard to read, but the brass tag says "wish") and adding them to some beaded creations combined with silver and semi precious stones. Here's a little sample:


and a larger piece, using African beads, Bali silver and semi precious stones:

There's your taste of what I have been working on. Now, off to finish packing and head down to France for two weeks. You have no idea how much sun my body needs after a long winter in the Artic! I am so white, my skin looks blue! Au Revoir!

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Oh these are fabulous Erika! I love them - Wonderful!! Perfect for capturing your collages as well! And the beading is so perfectly yummy!
I have been messing with sterling silver this year as too! I am working out some pendants and rings. But I am far off from introducing those into my line! Need minions. . .
Have a wonderful vacation!! You deserve it and will miss you.
Hugs, Tiffini

6:02 AM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Lovely lovely, Erika. You are so talented. Enjoy your trip--come back with lots more lovely ideas.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home