availspace Available Space: Spring is here

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Spring is here



Spring in Norway usually means:

a) rain
b) indoor activities because of the rain
c) more rain
d) daffodils and tulips

The past three years my mother has visited us during the Spring. We all look forward to these visits as she enjoys cooking and for the few weeks she is here, there is always something baking and something new and exciting for dinner. I love it, because I don't like to cook myself and I feel like I am on vacation from making dinner. yippee! The boys like it because they can make cookies and lick their fingers free from frosting without me yelling at them (grandma lets them do it).

However, this Spring we will add a new tradition to the family - Noah's birthday, May 10th. I find myself scrambling to take pictures of him as that one year mark is rapidly approaching and I realized that I have only taken about half of the amount as I did the first one. I had promised myself that I would not let this happen but have noticed that the pages in his first year album are a bit skinny. Anyway, I did capture a good one of him and Anders...they are so much alike, I feel like I am looking into the future! I feel like I can see him in Anders.



They say times goes fast and boy, they weren't kidding! Man, I am starting to feel oooooold.

Also, have updated my site with new art available if anyone is interested.
www.erikatysse.com

Happy Spring!

3 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

Hello! I came to you're blog by searching for Spring. Thanks for sharing you're nice feeling about the season. I love Spring too - just visit my blog where I declare Spring is in the Air in Norway:-)

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's my kind of company. "Wicked StepMom"

12:56 AM  
Blogger nuje said...

Spring in Texas usually means:

a) heat
b) sweating
c) more heat
d) sweating

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home