availspace Available Space: a good day

Friday, April 14, 2006

a good day

Ah, today was a good day...

Managed three hours outside spring cleaning because the rain has finally stopped.

Baby Noah started "talking" on the phone - sounds a bit Arabic-but it is wonderful to see the expression on his face when he thinks he is communicating with someone.

Jonah (9) who decided to grown his hair out a couple of months ago has finally gotten past the bad stage. His hair still looks horrible but at least it is laying nicely and isn't sticking up every which way.

Ahh, and best of all, Anders (7) told me, after I asked him if he thought that I was fat answered, "No, you just have a lot of blood." He was treated to a movie after that. When I ask my hubby if I look fat his answer always is, "Do I look stupid?".

3 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

i have alot of blood,too!
how silly sweet is that?!
thanks for sharing....

8:37 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

Christian grew his hair out (again) over the winter. But, as you know, summer in Texass is waaaaaaaaay hot not to cut it.

5:39 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

That is so fascinating! I love how kids minds work! A lot of blood. . wow! Good answer!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home