availspace Available Space: vacation from vacation

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

vacation from vacation


Yes, we are home. After 7 weeks in the states, a wedding the first weekend back as well as a couple of weeks of visitors, we have decided to take yet another break. I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things by updating my site, blog and other places as well as get cracking on some new and exciting pieces. Having had the summer to regroup I am now semi-rejuvinated and inspired, something which I needed! I have decided to lay low for the rest of the week and play catch up, but then it is back to a strict schedule something which I intend to follow!

(picture above: Jonah and I at day 2 of wedding celebration)

3 Comments:

Blogger A bird in the hand said...

Welcome back, which sounds strange, I know, when you've left this continent and crossed the sea. But welcome back, anyway!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to have you back. great to have met ya! glad to hear that you are getting back into the swing of things. me, too. more personal stuff, later. oxoxoxox wendy

9:45 PM  
Blogger sf said...

Have fun getting back to the same old, Miss!
sarah

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home