availspace Available Space: happy birthday America

Friday, July 04, 2008

happy birthday America


For the first time in years, we are here in the US ready to celebrate the 4th. I have such fond memories of this time and am excited for my kids to experience some of the thrill of letting off fireworks. Of course, most of the excitement comes around the time that we hit the Indian Reservation, scouting out the best deal and trying to find the biggest, loudest explosive money can buy. I could actually skip this part and sit inside with the little one, but I am assuming that the older ones (including hubby), would be disappointed with just a few pop its and sparklers. Now, after $70, I imagine we will be busy for several hours tonight.

I have had a little down time the past weeks after arriving. Nice to not have to think of my domestic duties, emails or any other business affairs while I am away. If I owe you a mail, I am getting to it, just trying not to spend my days on the computer and focusing mainly on the kids outdoors.

Wishing all of my fellow Americans a very happy and safe 4th!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

sounds like a good 4th was had by your family.
happy 4th as well! (on the 7th)

9:56 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

70 bucks? Wow! I thought the $20 I spent was a lot. My kids are so neglected.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm here!
i'm here!
call!!

xoxoxoxoxo
wendy

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gonna be at choochokam arts fest from 10-1pm today, sunday the 13th. in the u.s. bank group gallery tent across from the clyde theatre.....if you are still here in the area! i wanna meetcha. look in the phone book. michael and wendy.....xoxoxoxoxo

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home