availspace Available Space: hot off the press

Saturday, August 23, 2008

hot off the press

Been working hard the past week designing a new logo and gocco cards. Starting with the letter "E" (no, not because it is MY initial but because I liked the design the best.), I will try and list a new letter daily. I also have a series of small original paper collages entitled "Red Bamboo", which will also be listed daily until I run out of paper (or inspiration). These I plan to offer sometime next week.

Worked 9 hours today, who hoo! Think I will let my gocco machine rest tomorrow. :)

click here to go to my etsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Snelling said...

hi, hi, erika! your etsy link isn't there. and i want to see these lovelies! :0)

3:25 AM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

thanks for the heads up! fixed now I think!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home