availspace Available Space: Inspiration!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspiration!


Corey sent me a whole envelope full of fantastic schtuff (including her book, might I add) last week. I decided to spread it all over the floor and create pieces mainly from the bits she sent. What a fantastic way to work! Not only do you have new ephemera to work with, you also start playing around with other techniques, something which you may not have done with "the same old stuff you have laying around that you're used to looking at." Start trading with friends, you will be amazed at the inspiration that comes from it! Anyway, because I am in the process of a move, nothing is saved, and these pieces are listed along with others on ebay.
click here to see all of my auctions

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should trade ephemera - that would be cool :) If you are interested. Maybe after you move and I'm a bit more settled down with the baby.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Love your work - these are wonderful!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These new pieces are wonderful! hugs Marie

5:50 AM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

Wonderful! I extend your compliment to me right back at you!

The reason I love Corey's book is that her explanations are so clear. Often in books with step-by-step instructions I'm left with questions, but not with this one.

7:28 PM  
Blogger etre-soi said...

Hi Erika I tagged you. Please come have a look.

10:23 AM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Love the new work, Erika! It's pure you.

Have a great holiday--in spirit, if not in fact (did you take Thanksgiving to Norway with you?).

j

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home