availspace Available Space: Stop, and enjoy the simple things

Friday, November 09, 2007

Stop, and enjoy the simple things



Isn't this the cutest picture you've ever seen? We have a little cut out in the wall between the kitchen and living room where Noah likes to play. He actually stood still while I ran to fetch my camera. Makes me smile just looking at it. Now that the days have become very dark and cold, we need these simple moments to put a smile on our faces.

I can hear the heavy snow pelt again my window as I write this. We have been having some major storms here in Stavanger and Fall is here with a vengence. We didn't get much snow last year so I am hoping that it falls in buckets this year.

Had a fantastic weekend in Scotland but now it is back to business. Am listing two new pieces on ebay shortly...

"Fine Autumn"

8" x 15 1/2" - 3/4" deep


"Destination"

5" x 7" - 3/4" deep

Click here to go to my ebay auctions

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

adorable little Noah!!

I recognize that metal plaque on the Autumn piece-teehee! What a beautiful collage!

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've blogged so I thought I'd check in and see what you've been up to. Wow...I had no idea that you were renovating. What a project. Glad your hubby enjoys doing that kind of stuff. Now think of the fun that you'll have redecorating it all!

All of your art pieces are fantastic; but then, everything that you create is always wonderful. I've got to say that Noah is an absolute doll! Definitely your finest creation!!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home