availspace Available Space: Hmmmmmmm

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hmmmmmmm


This photo pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately...
I was really hoping to share with you some pictures of my new floor and ceiling after our repairs. I was also hoping to show you a fantastic surprise I received from a fellow blogger here in Norway. Unfortunately, my camera is no where to be found. I have searched everywhere possible (except where is actually is, I guess).

Because I can't show you any of my latest, large pieces of work, I thought I would share with you one little creation I am certainly proud of, my Noah, and one of his favorite summer things, blueberries!
And finally, if anyone in Stavanger is reading this and have seen this play, can you please help me understand the ending? A fantastic piece of work but after three hours, I want to understand the ending! Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Erika--that top photo is a hoot. Your brood certainly provides entertainment, doesn't it? And being in a boy world must provide plenty of balance from this girly bloggerland.

Too cute for words!

jb

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home