availspace Available Space: Join the Revolution!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Join the Revolution!

After waiting patiently for a couple of weeks, it has finally arrived! Mixed Media artist Linda Woods and her sister, Karen Dinino have done it again with another fabulous book. Everything you never knew that you needed to know is in this book. Their witty writing style combined with new innovative techniques makes this book a necessity for any mixed media arts and/or journaler. Their first book, Visual Chronicles, inspired me to dust off one of many blank journals and set to work. I have contributed a small piece along with many other fantastic artists. I am flattered to be part of their Art Army! Buy this book! You will be filled with inspiration!

Admist my daily chaotic life which has currently contained two with head lice, a 10 year old with attitude and a husband sick after a week in India, I have managed to finish a few small pieces. These and others will soon be listed on ebay. Have a look if yer interested.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Erika! I am SO HAPPY you like it!

8:57 PM  
Blogger sf said...

My feeling are with ya babe!
Don't go under!!

Gonna do a review of Journal Revolution in Pasticccio, the Holiday ish.

And, I tagged you - but you have to look on my blog for what for.

BTW, I think it's amazing you got ANYthing accomplished, let alone art!
sarah

3:21 PM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

Congratulations! I will check it out -- it looks great.

Btw, if you ever want to do a trade, or have the time to do so (!!) let me know! xoxo

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo-hooo...how exciting!! I'll be sure to buy it!

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the boat scene, Erika. You have such a great feel for layering.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home