availspace Available Space: Lots of art and Pasticcio Review

Friday, October 26, 2007

Lots of art and Pasticcio Review


I got mine! My jaw actually dropped when I opened it and saw the artwork. The fantastic duo of Angela and Sarah have done it again! Absolutely gorgeous! Crystal clear imagery, witty journalism, and an easy to follow layout make it a zine that you will actually read. I mean, how many zines do you really read cover to cover? They also featured one of my fav artists, the fab Tiffini X. Did I mention it also had recipes? No kidding! If you are interested in mixed media art, journaling or are a collector of zines, this one is a must for any collection. Here's the link so you can have your own, shiny, 8.5" zine.

This piece is in Pasticcio and can now be yours on ebay.


These are also available on ebay and vary in size from 4" to over a foot long. Early Christmas shopping! Oh, and if you purchase one of these pieces and tell me that you saw it here first, I will pick up the shipping. Pretty good deal, no?




Click here to go to my ebay listings

2 Comments:

Blogger Wyanne Thompson said...

I love your paintings! They are beautiful! I wish I had some extra $$ right now, because I would buy one...but, I'll just have to get back to the studio and make more art for now. Many blessings.

1:52 PM  
Blogger 2ufromwendylady said...

brilliant,gorgeous,love your work, oh how the world needs artists.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home