availspace Available Space: Friends = Good

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friends = Good

I do a lot of internet surfing and am constantly discovering new and exciting things. So, you can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this fantastic little porcelin workshop in Paris, le petit atelier de Paris, just in time to share with a friend that was off to the city of lights for the weekend. And it was all good! Can you believe that I received a little souvenir from the shop she said was just about the nicest small boutique she has ever been in?

You want to see what was inside?


An espresso cup for my collection, of course!

Now I am off for a weekend away to visit an old friend in Aberdeen, Scotland. Yay me!

Happy Weekend All!





1 Comments:

Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

love the packaging. I'm such a sucker for things like that.

have fun in Scotland!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home