availspace Available Space: in the studio...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

in the studio...


I have spent almost 3 days working on a small portfolio made specifically to hand out to potential clients. My idea was to make these as economical as possible but with a personal touch, therefore, I have decided to handbind them. They are small, just about 4 x 6" but I like the format and feel like it presents my work well. I am going out tomorrow to start delivering. Nervous? Yes! But, I have to be grown up about this! I am ready and have to spend the rest of my day convincing myself of that.

After being away from my tiny studio for the past months, I was ready to finish up pieces I have had laying around. I have now told myself that I will not start a new canvas until all (or most of them, there are a lot!) are finished. I did get a larger piece (above) finished as well as some little guys. I like to do these little 4" canvases as they are quick to do and I am able to utilize my scrap. Plan on listing some things both on ebay and etsy tonight. Follow the links below if yer interested.


I am finished with the "H" gocco cards and will add them to etsy shortly.

To see other works for sale you can go to ebay or etsy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

glad you made it home safe.
you have such a nice space to work in!
love that little bird!

and - just FYI -
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

6:50 PM  
Blogger ac said...

You've been tagged with the Brillante Award, because I love your blog and art...check it out here
http://acartwrightstudio.blogspot.com

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home