availspace Available Space: more schtuff to sell

Saturday, March 07, 2009

more schtuff to sell

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to be flowing? i think that it might help that i had 4 almost uninterrupted hours in the studio today. Decided to start a larger piece and was very happy when i tried some new techniques which actually worked and produced some pretty cool results. i will share these with you when the piece is done. In between drying times, i tend to work on some smaller pieces too, and these as well as a couple more paper collages, are now listed on ebay. These are only 5 day listings as I am gone next weekend, so have a look quickly if you are interested! More later...





go to ebay listings here

9 Comments:

Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

love the schoolbus!

ahh, 4 hours of uninterrupted studio time....what a gift! :) Glad you got some time.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

oops, i mean yellow taxi! :) Either way, I love it.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

These are incredible.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

All such wonderful pieces. I love the variety in your technique and themes. Off to Ebay now.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

really great stuff. i love it all!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lost Aussie said...

Great pieces, they are awesome.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Hi Erika, thanks a bunch for the congrats! Yes, I'm most definitely hoping for a girl (ultrasound's Monday, so only a few more days till we know!), although of course I'll deal if it's another boy! But I may come to you looking for advice on raising three boys!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Lobster and swan said...

thanks for your message, so glad you liked it : )

was really a thanks for the best parcel I ever received.

the tea is all gone, my husband liked it too and the candle stick has pride of place on my mantle.

Have a good week

jeska

7:25 PM  
Anonymous karyn lynch said...

aHi Erika. I had such a good time viewing your blog and looking at your new work. I love the Jacob's Ladder. I have a lot of your artwork throughout my house and always am asked about the artist. Good to be in touch with you again.
Karyn Lynch (Seattle)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home