availspace Available Space: tiny leaves - finished!

Monday, November 24, 2008

tiny leaves - finished!

Remember the tiny leaves? Here is what I came up with about 435 hours later. :) This piece ended up rather large, about 20" x 24". I posted it on my website a couple of days ago and it sold shortly after so apparently my hard work paid off.

here is a detail...


In other news and for those of you not on my facebook, it has snowed quite a bit here and added a lot of joy to our family. Always nice to see some pictures of our surroundings, so added a few here.





Have some art to share, but will do that in the next post. have a good week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're quite talented! Beautiful snow too...here in Minnesota we haven't gotten much yet, but we know it's coming. Brrrr!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Oh Erika, I love that piece! I'm sorry I missed it for sale!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

Thanks for posting the detail. This is quite special!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home