availspace Available Space: new art

Thursday, February 05, 2009

new art

Red Rain

6" canvas


Yea, i'm here just busy with the norm. I have felt in an artistic rut these days and I find comfort in digging out old art and graphic design books to start fueling my creativity. Sometimes it helps and then i really get on a roll. have created a few small pieces and have just listed them on ebay. Also, i do have some paper collage pieces on my website which will also soon go out on ebay to make space for new work. have a peak if yer interested...


ebay auction listings here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your collages. Happy arting!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll bet you like rex ray's work, huh? love him. thinking good htoughts for you, my dear!! xoxoxoxo

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home