availspace Available Space: a little to share

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a little to share

I know that I said that I was done working small, but these little guys continue to accumulate. I think I tend to go back to the small pieces because I feel that I can create something quickly or use them in a way that jump starts my creativity. I do have larger pieces on my etsy site but prefer to list the smaller ones on ebay. Not sure why.
Anyway, this is just a quick post as I need to get upstairs and finish painting the floor in my son's bedroom so he can move in this weekend. Will be so nice to have that done for good. Next up, the kitchen fan, then the hallway closet and then finish up the husbands TV room. Will be so nice to have things finished. Look for some before and after shots soon!


These piece are currently on ebay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Great pieces. I especially like the first one!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home