availspace Available Space: autumn swap

Friday, October 31, 2008

autumn swap


I was lucky enough to be included in Sofia Barao's autumn swap which required each person to create a comfort package. Although my swap partner is a secret, I am sharing the goodies I chose for her. After reading her answers to questions, I created a package I hope she will enjoy. A little vintage (a pewter candlestick and a grey teacup), a little new (organic olive hand lotion, a pair of off white gloves) and some favorites of mine (Kusmi tea, scented candles, a book by Paulo Coelho and heart chocolates) which have all been included for her enjoyment. I am crossing my fingers that it all arrives in one piece!

All is quiet on the art front as I have been up to my ears with home remodeling and classes. I hope to start working (and finishing) some larger pieces in the next couple of weeks. Happy Halloween!.

4 Comments:

Blogger etre-soi said...

this is lovely Erika :) and thank you so much for your gift, that's too kind of you.

12:17 PM  
Blogger My Castle in Spain said...

oh...i would love to be your recipient !
:-)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lobster and swan said...

Hi Erica so nice to meet you.
My parcel arrived today and it is perfect. Thank you so much. The tea smells divine and the candle stick is happy in its new home within my collection. I love it all. Especially the note written in such beautiful handwriting.
I am going to take some photos tomorrow when there is daylight and write a post. I hope you week is going to be as good as mine!

Jeska x

7:34 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You're so welcome, Erika! I worried that it might not get there for ages, but so glad it arrived all in one piece. Happy creating! Kate :)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home