availspace Available Space: paper leaves

Thursday, October 02, 2008

paper leaves

Welcome Autumn! I have been so inspired by your arrival, that I decided to sit down and cut out thousands of mini leaves. These I will compile together in a larger work, as my ode to you.


The family has also welcome your arrival with open arms as we trekked up into the mountains to bask in your glory. Even though we lived quite primitively without electricity and running water, we were able to enjoy your beauty under blue skies and cool winds.



3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

cant wait to see what you do with those little leaves :)
JOY!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kelly Snelling said...

what a lovely idea. those little leaves are sure to turn into something very delightful. i'm staying tuned...

1:48 AM  
Blogger Lost Aussie said...

I too am looking forward to seeing what wonderful creation will come out of all those little leaves! I am sure it will be fabulous!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home