availspace Available Space: getting bigger

Monday, September 22, 2008

getting bigger

Still in love with this yellow car image. I rec'd a call early Thursday from a friend looking for a piece to give as a gift. No, I said, I don't have anything on hand except for a 5ft. piece that I have sort of said that hubby could have. They figured that the larger piece was a bit big and expensive for this event and asked if I could work on something half the size. So, me being that type the never says NO, did it - and got this 2' x 3' piece done in a day! Pretty impressed with myself I must say. I think that I will be using this yellow car a lot in my future!!

7 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

verrrry impressed!
i adore this!!!

be well,
d

1:47 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

You should be glad you moved. Thanks to hurricane Ike your old house took a beat down by a tree.

10:42 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

We didn't have any damage beyond fallen branches and no electricity for 4 days. The house across the street suffered severe damage after a tree pounded in the roof. Water flooded the attic caving in the upstairs ceiling in the back two bedrooms. Which in turn caved in the living room ceiling. Some in The Woodlands are going on day 12 w/ no power.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Family Valois said...

Oh my...I am speechless. You are incredible. I just found your site for the first time from Corey Moortgat's site and I am so glad that I did. I am a novice to mixed media and collage. I found simply scrapbooking wasn't enough to challenge me, but artists like yourself have really inspired me. Thank you. Your work is lovely.

6:33 PM  
Blogger sf said...

Hey kiddo!
Glad you got the package safely - I will probably get mine soon - will let you know!
s

7:54 PM  
Blogger Linda Woods said...

I LOVE the art! WOW!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Her Art Nest said...

I love your artwork! Please, is there any way you can enlarge the type on the font of your blog? It is almost impossible to read at my end. I enjoy your photos!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home