availspace Available Space: Red Bamboo

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Red Bamboo

I mentioned a quick blurb about this is a previous post and thought I could share a picture or two from my new series of paper collaged works. "Red Bamboo" comes from the name of the handmade paper I am using in each piece. I like the way that the pieces can have completely different themes but can always be tied together. My idea with this is to force myself to create daily but also limit myself to what materials to use. Sound strange? I find it somewhat frustrating but very rewarding once something finally comes out of my madness! The above piece has been added to my etsy shoppe.


I have also been trying to post these little pieces on ebay, just to keep my name out there and my ebay account updated. I find that the same people repeatedly check my listings and purchase these little gems and I am thankful for that. I will have more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home