availspace Available Space: weekend

Monday, February 11, 2008

weekend

This is me on Sunday, Mother's Day here in Norway and a day after my 37th birthday. Wow, can that really be true? Am I really 37 years old? Looking at my face in that picture, I can see the years coming, one more line around the eyes and my laugh lines are become more profound. 40 seems to be so close now, but my mother in law reassures me that that is when life truly begins. I hope she is right.



I don't usually post pictures of myself, mainly because there aren't any. I had to make Paul take pictures so I had some memory of the weekend. I told him god forbid something happen to me as the kids would have no idea what I look like as there are few photos of me with them.



Now, it is Monday again, and I have added a couple pieces to both etsy and ebay. Click the link to the right if yer interested. Have a great week.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

Happy belated birthday! You look beautiful with your 3 boys. They say that 40 is the new 30...

I feel like I'm never in any pictures either. I'm always the one behind the camera.

12:48 AM  
Blogger sf said...

You are stylin' there with boys, even with no O.M.
You look beautiful, & yet, a bit sad?
sarah

4:17 AM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Hey girl--you look beautiful. 37 is a BABY! ;-)

2:41 AM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

hey erika-just read your comment on my blog~we definitely need to meet up at some point this summer! yay!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dans på roser... said...

Gratulerer med overstått. =) Så hyggelig å se bilde av deg og guttene. Så vet jeg at du er blondine. Og jeg beundrer stadig bildene dine. =)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Aren't you lovely! And what a sweet photo! It's nice to put a name with a face. Happy Birthday, girl!

Deb

1:03 AM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

You look all of 19 years old.
Happy Birthday!

4:36 AM  
Blogger ac said...

Look at your lovely family...how darling are they...
and you...we do need to meet in person someday.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home