availspace Available Space: back to work

Thursday, January 24, 2008

back to work

"Storm" - 4" square canvas

I have managed to see past the boxes and unfinished home repairs to spend a few hours in the studio each morning/early afternoon. Now that I have "me" time, I feel like the pressure is on to use these valuable hours for something other than household chores.



I haven't made any new years resolutions however, I have made a crude outline of things I am hoping to accomplish within the next months. Some of those include:



1. List regularly on ebay and etsy

2. Create a series of larger works

3. Work more with my gocco printer

4. Try to stay focused on my goals



Looking at that list, I don't feel that intimidated! Why? Because I think with enough discipline, I can accomplish these tasks and then some!


"Beside a Stream" - 5 1/2" x 7" canvas

Have a more pieces to share, but have to get back to work. More soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, your work is beautiful. Do you find Etsy as profitable and user friendly as eBay? I keep hearing about Etsy for handmade items, but haven't heard much feedback from sellers.

Thanks - and keep up the good work!

2:32 PM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

Lovely work, Erika! Good list, too.

I wish you good luck in the home and art!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

beautiful pieces erika! Those are good goals. :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Julie Brooks said...

Love the new pieces! I have enjoyed reading about your reno as well. I look forward to seeing the completed pictures. I have moved over to blogger...check it out.
Julie (stanley) Brooks =D

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home