availspace Available Space: a good read

Monday, February 04, 2008

a good read

The dynamic duo of Angela and Sarah are at it again with issue 2 of Pasticcio! Just received my copy today and I must say, it is fab! High quality photos, interesting topics and an all around quality zine makes this one my favorite. Treat yourself to a copy right here.



Angela has also written a fantastic book, all about altering photographic imagery. This is must for anyone who works with any type of photography. I find that many of the mixed media art books as of late seem to repeat themselves, a lot of the same techniques are talked about and although the styles vary, the overall idea and materials used are the same. Angela introduces materials and techniques I have never seen and products from vendors I haven't yet explored. Thanks Angela! Fabulous work as always! Valentine's is coming up, don't you deserve it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home