availspace Available Space: scrap packs for ambitious artists!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

scrap packs for ambitious artists!

Everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't I? I have sooo much stash, most of which I have no idea when I am going to use it. So, thought I would try and make some little envelopes of goodies for someone looking for inspiration.

I have lived in many countries and have managed to pick up handmade papers in Thailand, Chinese ephemera from Singapore and handwritten letters from all corners of the world. There is, of course, no possible way to use all of this so I am ready to share with others. Have listed this envelope on etsy and will have more if there is enough interest.

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Oh such a great idea . . no one has better swag than Erika! Always traveling about like you do! Xo

3:23 AM  
Blogger Dans på roser... said...

God ide, kjempesmart=)
god søndag.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home