availspace Available Space: tag!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

tag!

This interesting specimen is now on ebay. Follow the link if ya want a better look. :)
Also, the lovely Lisa Wharton from Urban Bird has most generously tagged me and knowing how much I love to spill my most intimate secrets, I was eager to play along.
I am sure that the folks that read my blog would love to hear some 6 or so unspectacular quirks of mine, so here it goes...
1. I carry a large purse but have nothing but garbage in it. Literally! My wallet followed by misc. gum wrappers, receipts and flyers.
2. Almost every article of clothing (including my expensive Odd Molly faves) has paint or medium on it. I just bought a new apron from Daniel Smith but am secretly thinking that I might pawn it off on a friend as I will never take the time to get it on.
3. I can't stand a lot of noise in the form of talking, playing or laughter. This is fairly odd being that I have 3 boys under the age of 12. However, music can NEVER be loud enough. go figure.
4. Can't stand snotty noses. Seems obvious but you would be surprised by how many kids/ people you seen with dried snot on their faces. ewwww.
5. I don't watch a lot of TV (only a couple of shows) and rarely can sit through an entire movie whether at home or the theater. I get bored.
6. I LOVE to snuggle and drink red wine. I could do this everyday, all day. Not sure with anyone, but at least my immediate family.
Now, to tag some folks I am certain will give some interesting facts about themselves.
Wendy Lee Lynds - you know you want to! Really, you do!
Claudia Roulier - your answers better be as interesting as your art!
Jennifer BLack - because I always tag you and love your witty remarks!
Bridgette Guerzon Mills - because we never can know enough!
Denise Lombardozzi - we know we will get something good!
Corey Moortgat- please inspire us with your talent!
Now, here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

you got it chicko!

thanks for the fun!

xo,
d

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home