availspace Available Space: a little peak...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a little peak...

I have promised these pictures for so long so here they are. A couple anyway. I have been waiting for the perfect moment to take them thinking that if everything was clean and tidy, then the pictures would give you a good indication at how fantastic my studio was. Well, that day never came and instead of showing you what it WOULD look like tidy, I thought to show you how it usually looks like when I am amidst a project.
(Wow, now that I have uploaded the pictures, I actually think that it looks rather good! For me anyway. It is usually so much worse...)

If you are a mom, you know how extra horrible it is to get sick. Yesterday I was in bed all day and the only thing thought running through my head is all of the things I couldn't get done. Well, today I am almost back to normal so I have been in high gear doing laundry, cleaning and even making cinnamon rolls for the kids for their arrival home from school. Funny how us moms can actually feel GUILTY for getting sick?

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Love the studio pics! So sorry you're sick. I know just what you mean.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cherry Blossom Blog said...

Herlig å se!
Fiiiin plass du har :)
Skulle gjerne hatt noe lignende!
God helg!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home