availspace Available Space: Welcome, 2010!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

(click on the picture above to see a close up!)

I have never seen snow (or snow flakes) like this. It must only come when it is extremely cold. DH and I took a ski trip on new years eve and I was met with the most amazing site, a field of these little mini ice leaves. Took my breath away. I had only wished that there was a way I could of saved a few, tucked them in a little pocket and taken them with me home. Of course, Norwegian husbands response was, "Oh, haven't you seen that before?". yeah, right.

2009 proved to have been a challenging year and I have welcomed 2010 with open arms. I have started the year by packing up stuff and trying to minimize clutter in our home. Feels so liberating to have cleaned off tables and bare countertops. I have also promised to update my website (which I have and am almost ready to make live) and keep up with my blog. Cross your fingers!

We have had the most amazing winter...thought I would share :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Wow. That's a lot of beautiful and magical snow. Love the crystals. And that you're back!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy NEW YEAR Erika! Hope we'll do more collaborative art and artists' books projects in 2010!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home