availspace Available Space: when it rains, it pours

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

when it rains, it pours


the observer
14cm x 18 cm
see it and others here



This is exactly how I feel these days, like an observer. Must came from age this, being so in tune with what goes on around me and constantly thinking, "is this really what I am supposed to be doing?". I am content, in a good place, but feel that maybe I should somehow take my talents to another level. Do I really want to get a full time job? Do I really want to work with others constantly without having my own freedoms? These are the questions that go around and around several times a day.

As many of you know, I have a part time job in a clothing store which I really enjoy. I have also been working on an internet shop for the store and feel obsessed with its workings. I take this website as a major achievement as when I started, the only thing I was familiar with was Frontpage 97! Anyway, will add a link in my next post so you can take a look. You folks outside of Scandinavia just might start drooling after seeing these fantastic clothes.

Anyway, off to the studio. Funny how things work sometimes - having plenty of time to create, (or to not create) and then all of a sudden things sell, commissions pop up and all this time you had yesterday is now a rush. I think I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Stunning piece. Fantastic texture...like the surface of an old, worn wall. And I love how you captured the shadows of the trees.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home