availspace Available Space: still around...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

still around...

Just to prove that I am still painting...

Spring is here and my time (and paychecks) have been spent in the garden rather than in the studio. I must admit, I am rather surprised that I enjoy my trips to the nursery as well as my time spent planning out the garden as growing up, I remember my Dad dragging me to look at plants and I couldn't imagine anything more boring than that. Now, I can see that I have inherited his interest in gardening and can't wait until my wisteria starts to crawl and my peonies show off their gorgeous pink blooms.

Living in western Norway, the weather is pretty hit and miss, so when we get a stretch of nice weather, we tend to spend as much time out in it as possible. Sharing some photos from Easter as well as from our time out in the nice weather.


Noah says, "Happy Easter!"


You know it is finally spring when the trampoline comes out again.

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Yea! Gardening. It is an art, yes?

Love seeing your work in progress, too.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's greening up on the island, too. so thankfully for the bright spots we get once and awhile. have learned to tackle the riding mower and the gas-powered weedeater. and enjoying the green stuff popping up their colorful heads. daffadils and all! gonna plant a bunch more stuff soon. love it! oxoxoxxoxo glaed to see you are still making ART!! (o;

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home