availspace Available Space: May 17th

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17th



Yes, it is once again May 17th and that can only mean one thing, Norway´s Constitution Day (thanks!) and also the biggest day of the year. Being the person that I am, I do tend to do my fair share of complaining. I know, some of you are probably surprised... i like to feel a bit sorry for myself at times, living in a small country, feeling like I am sometimes in the middle of nowhere...but, on days like this, I can honestly say that I am contented here and with each year that passes, I feel like I belong here more and more. Happy Day, Norway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Poetic Artist said...

Happy Norway..Celebrate your journey for you never know where it will take you.
Katelen

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst.... May 17th is not the Independence Day - it's the Costitution Day - it's the day the constitution was signed in 1814.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Constitution_Day

2:37 AM  
Anonymous medical tourism said...

I am glad to hear that you are contended living in your country. Love it as your own home. Have a nice day!!!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home