availspace Available Space: i love Copenhagen

Monday, May 11, 2009

i love Copenhagen

So nice that they knew i was coming...
Actually, these steel plates are all over the city, not sure what they actually stand for.  I like to think that out of all 29 letters (yes, 29), that they just randomly picked these two.  :)

I feel fortunate to have lived and travelled all over the world and have seen  a lot.  Some places tend to "stick" more than most, and Copenhagen is one of those places.  So full of life, culture and inspiration.  Even though I have been here countless times, I never get tired of it and can´t wait until my next visit.  Fortunately for me, my wonderful SIL lives here, so taking an hour flight down and staying with her, makes for a lovely weekend.  I will be returning again in 6 weeks time, this time for a work do.  Can´t wait!

Thought I would share some imagery from my weekend.
stay tuned, I have a brand new pair of beautiful purple shoes to share in my next post...



Ellen, my SIL





just as many bikes as cars.  i like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetic Artist said...

I love the post..Thank you for sharing. Katelen

5:08 AM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

I've never been to Copenhagen, but I have been to Stockholm and it was love at first sight...and second and third too...

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home