availspace Available Space: perfection

Thursday, November 09, 2006

perfection

This picture was not taken at a cafe but in my own kitchen! Are you looking at the foam? Thanks to the guy at Amy's Coffee downtown who started putting sugar on my lattes. Of course, I am now addicted to this and after spending $5 a pop each time I was in town, I thought it was high time to get it right. I call this pretty close to perfection. Oh, and it tasted really good too.

In other news, finished a collage of Noah just for the heck of it. This piece is quite big, measuring approx. 24" x 32". It will hang in his room whether he wants it to or not.

Right now, it is 9:30 pm and Paul has still not come home from work (hmmm, should I be concerned??). This is actually working out quite well as I got all of my packages ready to send tomorrow (yeah! I met the deadline) for Lelainia's fantastic 12 days Christmas swap as I am sure you have read on other blogs. I can't wait to get mine!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, what a lovely project this is: 12 handmade "artsy" gifts to open the last twelwe days before Christmas.

I managed to send mine yesterday, after spending a whole afternoon wrapping and labelling. And I ended up sending your parcel to USA - it should be there soon!

Hanne

Best wishes

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you!! That latte looks great, and woo hoo getting your 12 handmade gifts made and in the mail. I wish I would have signed up for that ;(

Have a great weekend and enjoy your new lappie.

xoxs
Carla

3:58 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

now you've got me thinking about getting a latte for myself this morning. it was a late night last night!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

I love the collage and the coffee looks soooo yummy perhaps it is time to take out the cap maker and forgo Starbucks...hmmmm.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodie, goodie gumdrops! I can't wait to see what's inside!

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this collage! Any up for sale right now????
I am looking forward to seeing you in December!!! And of COURSE I will be up to it you kidding??? A day w/you will be a great break and like a breath of fresh air!!! I can't wait!!!!!

:)

7:34 AM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

The foam on that cappuccino is leaping off the page...I can almost taste it.

And Noah's piece is wonderful.

7:03 PM  
Blogger halaisa said...

Hei jeg var og handlet to collager hos deg i dag, og de står så fint i peishyllen min her hjemme. Jeg håper det er ok at jeg linker til deg fra min blog. Hvis det ikke er OK så sletter jeg med en gang.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could he not want that collage in his room? It's wonderful! Gotta head over to your e-bay store and have a look around

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The collage of your son is fantastic. I love that it is so large! The foam on the coffee isn't half bad either :-)
Marie

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home