availspace Available Space: ramblings...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

ramblings...


Been busy, busy and have had a hard time getting time to blog. Our visitors from the US left today and the house is quiet again. Now it is time to get busy on Christmas stuff already! I, along with a friend of mine, are having a little Christmas sale at the local hall where 8 crafters are getting together to sell our handmade stuff. This is the first year and we hope to draw a large crowd.

Also, I am working on finding vendors for my shop. My goal is to have products unique to Norway and I have already discovered some fabulous ones. If you know of one, would you mind dropping me a line? I have taken absolutely every suggestion seriously and have a long list of notes. Thanks!

Other than that, same old same. Thought a little picture of a mooning Mona from a wall downtown might make you smile! Happy Weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well now we know what that little smile was all about! What a riot, Erika!
Crystal

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're swamped! But just wanted to pop in and ask if there was anything I could do to help you out at all! :) Good luck w/your show.. I would be there in a heart beat if you weren't so far away!

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee mooning Mona is too funny!

we miss you--hurry up and get un-busy girlie.

xoxs
Carla

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty sweet....hehe....


Laurel

4:14 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Awesome picture - just awesome!!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home