availspace Available Space: what i've been up to

Monday, August 07, 2006

what i've been up to


"The Pear Tree"
50 cm or 19 3/4"
mixed media on canvas
(to see detailed shots, go to the etsy listing)



After a grueling hour of spinning, I thought I would come home and relax but, work calls and the almost 4 foot commissioned piece I've got to finish isn't going to get done by itself. This thing takes a lot of my floor space, so between drying, I have worked on a few other pieces. I thought I would list one on ebay for those that like the thrill of the game, and one on etsy for those that don't like to wait.



"I Laughed Out Loud"
on ebay

"It's A Wonder"
on etsy
And while I have spent an hour trying to download images just to post this, thought I would end this post with some pictures from the beach this weekend. We have had such a fantastic summer this year so many of our weekends have been spent on the beach. The boys (the extra one is the boys' cousin) have been catching crabs and Noah has been enjoying the sand. I don't want summer to ever end!

8 Comments:

Blogger jennifer black said...

Oh Erika, look at your cuties (and the boys, too). No! Just kidding--the boys are the cuties. And how quickly they've grown. It goes fast, doesn't it?

Wonderful art, adorable family. Good for you, girl.

3:43 PM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh Erika love the new art pieces A LOT!! they are fantastic and the children at the beach are so adorable!!!! and don't think I have your blog on mine so am going to go remedy that immediately!!!! love your work!!! hugs Linda and yes I don't want summer to end it means back to work for me!!!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Beautiful artwork - i love the pear tree. And your beautiful family having fun at the beach (in Norway, I presume :-)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!
Is that the paper i gave you???
:)))
so cool!

11:34 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

When is Paul coming to America? I think I remember you mentioning it...uh...crapface...I forgot until just now...when Deb reminded me. If he's coming here let me know and we'll pick him up and all that stuff.

Deb also told me to tell you she loves your jewlery.

6:05 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

What an adorable gaggle of sons you have. My gosh that hair is so blond!!
I love your new pieces and I am so glad you are doing etsy too. For those of us who can't wait. . .love your slide show as well.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I so want "it's a wonder" if I find out I'm having a girl- because of the boy and girl photo. I hope it's still available once I find out!

1:48 AM  
Blogger MarilynH said...

Erika..I just found your blog and had to leave a note. I am in LOVE with these two pieces!! I love the look so much.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home