availspace Available Space: Me and the King and other stuff

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Me and the King and other stuff


I don't usually like to post pictures of myself, something about having my face a mystery I guess, but if you had your picture taken with the king, wouldn't you post it?
In other news, some of you may know of Sofia Barao already. She is a fabulous French mixed media artist who not only has a website cataloging her work but also a new blog, In the Mood for Arte, which features a variety of artists worldwide. Sofia contacted me for an interview a while back and I was happy to oblige. Check out her sites for some great art. You won't be disappointed.

Here in the homefront, things are going as they should. It is now fall break which means that the kids are home. We will be going up to a cabin the latter part of the week for some fresh mountain air, some hiking and fishing. I plan to bring plenty of supplies with me as I have that Christmas fair coming up and my cards and ornaments won't get done on their own!

And, ta dah! The business was registered today! Yes, you are wondering about the name, aren't you? Well, I will announce that as soon as I get the logo finished! There were so many fantastic names to choose from, thanks to those of you that responded! Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH i cant wait to hear it!
and you are the cutest thing ever!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger etre-soi said...

Me too I want to hear it and your beautiful :):):):)

4:18 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

You are adorable and super cute jacket! Hope you enjoyed the cabin and things are going well getting ready for the Christmas fair! Ugh - what a busy time of year - eh? Wish I could come see your show and share some vino with you to celebrate the business!!! Xo

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Erika - sjovt at se et billede af "giraffen", du ligner virkelig indbegrebet af en frisk, norsk jente!

Tillykke med forretningen forresten!

4:13 PM  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

And you are far far far better-looking than the King 9no offence Your Majesty). In fact you are beautiful!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home