availspace Available Space: Near Reykjavik?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Near Reykjavik?

And the exhibition moves on...

After the fabulous start in Denmark in September and a visit to Sweden, the ConTEXT artist book exhibition has made its way to the beautiful capital of Iceland. If I had unlimited funds and a whole bunch of extra time on my hands, I just may have made the trip up north but alas, duty calls and this weekend will be spent skiing with the family. So wish I was there. Thought I would send a shout out in case you are lucky enough to be in the area. Seriously, it is a small world and you just never know. Drop by, you won't be disappointed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to know that I have a Beautiful Blogger Award at my blog "spot" for you if you want to come and pick it up.

http://dosfishes.blogspot.com/2010/03/lovely-gift.html

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home