availspace Available Space: Happy Birthday to Me (I mean us!)!

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me (I mean us!)!


"Birdie"
by Ingo Maurer

Dear husband,
This is the last year of my 30's and I am feeling a bit melancholy these days. Thinking that both of us are turning the same age, we might want to look into a TOGETHER gift. You remember last weekend when I was in Copenhagen? Well, I came across this interior design shop and found THE light that WE have been looking for for the living room. Here is a link to it.

Ok, so it is a bit pricey, a bit over the top, but it is so ME and it could really be so YOU as well.
I think we need this. I think We deserve it. Isn't it nice that I am willing to sacrifice an individual birthday gift for something that would benefit the both of us? I know, and you don't have to thank or praise me for my altruistic self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Brooks said...

Love it! The light and your post! Very clever you are ;)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clever enough to get it? not sure about that... thanks tho. :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home