availspace Available Space: Back!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Back!

The last time I left you I was heading out for our family vacation and a week of "alone time" with hubby. Well, plans changed and two days before getting on a plane, we found out that we were going yachting instead! Yes, a week on a Seadream cruise along the coast of Croatia.
We stayed one night in Venice and then boarded the ship for a week of luxury.

We boarded the ship and were met with champagne before exploring our room and finding more chilled champagne, fresh fruit and flowers, and monogrammed pajamas.

Before dinner we relaxed on large sunbeds taking in a breathtaking view of the Adriatic. Little did we know that the next 6 days would be 4 course meals, cocktails, countless bottles of wine and champagne and exotic fresh fruit in our room. Ahhhh, luxury. I decided that I like this! More later...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erika!
blast from your past...high school and church anyhow...Julie Stanley.
I have been reading your blog for a while, so much fun see your work and read about your adventures. Looks like you had a fantastic vacation...so jealous...one day I hope to get over to that part of the world!
I had to send you a link because everytime I see it I think of you! http://www.thepresentpast.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_19 This gal has opened up 'shop' and sells some things that look like they would be perfect for your work.
anyway, had to stop in & say HI!
Take Care!
Julie Stanley Brooks
http://msicybird.spaces.live.com/

1:04 AM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

welcome back! Sounds like an amazing trip. Just read your comment you left on my blog. No worries! :)

4:18 AM  
Blogger jennifer black said...

How beautiful! What a wonderful way to relax and rejuvinate.

jb

1:55 PM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

sounds so good!
hope that you have been well,as well your beautiful family!

xo,
denise

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home